A software firm has introduced an app, 1Breadcrumb, that tracks customer visits as they check in and out of restaurants and businesses they visit.
Founder Paul Willson said reopening Australia for business means ensuring venues can feel confident in quickly tracing impacted patrons if there’s another outbreak of COVID-19.
“Businesses need to be able to access information about who has been on site, for how long, and who they interacted with – in case of a secondary outbreak,” he said.
- Breaking Ground in Digital Construction Safety: Recent Integration between 1Breadcrumb & HandsHQ
- Rolling Out on Site: A Glimpse into the Recent Safety Transformation of BW: Workplace Experts
- Revolutionising Construction Safety Globally: 1Breadcrumb Expands to the UK and Ireland
- Enhancing Safety Culture in the Construction Industry through Digital Transformation
- Sydney Build 2023 in Review