Managing Health, Safety and Compliance On-site has never been more important. Technological Integrations and the digitising of important safety procedures has been accelerated due to the pandemic, with the advancements seen in productivity, not going anywhere.
Knowing that all those On Site have completed their inductions and had them approved is critical in ensuring compliance. The ability to complete an induction on a mobile device is changing the worksite for the better, enabling simplistic, fast completion.
Hear from Pitney Bowes VP & Country Manager, Stephen Darracott on the importance of Digital Systems in managing On-site health, safety and duty of care https://itbrief.com.au/story/managing-health-safety-and-security-with-visitor-management-systems
- Breaking Ground in Digital Construction Safety: Recent Integration between 1Breadcrumb & HandsHQ
- Rolling Out on Site: A Glimpse into the Recent Safety Transformation of BW: Workplace Experts
- Revolutionising Construction Safety Globally: 1Breadcrumb Expands to the UK and Ireland
- Enhancing Safety Culture in the Construction Industry through Digital Transformation
- Sydney Build 2023 in Review